Before moving to off-page, or increase ranking via off-page factors you first need to
Audit your website Reoptimize your content and web pages if needed
and if these things are fine, then make every possible effort to rank your website in top searches.
Here are a few important factors using which you can improve your ranks
- focus on the quality of the content.
- Get some authoritative links that search engines want
- Update old content with the new SERP features
- Use multimedia with useful title tags & descriptions
- Contribute in High DA guest blogs
- Post useful articles in good quality website etc.
A 301 redirect is used to ensure that search engines and users are sent to the correct page. This code is used when any page has been permanently moved to another location. whereas 303 redirect is a response to an HTTP status code 303. Most of time 301 redirect is being used.
I am William Hills, a professional Digital Marketer Consultant & Writer, having more than 7 years of experience. I am expert in marketing techniques, writing quality articles, blogs, news and much more. Also I am here to share some useful stuff with all of you. Looking forward to your forums also.