adnan.koncept11

Website Ranking

by @adnan.koncept11 (142), 1 year ago

Hi, I have a website easternhighway.com that I am doing SEO for, Can anyone please help me why my site Homepage is ranking well for different keywords but not other relevant pages?

0 Upvotes
8 Replies
5 Users
Sort replies:
binayjha
by @binayjha (4704), 1 year ago

Create some backlinks for inner pages too for the desired results.

adnan.koncept11

I am creating backlinks but the top sites on that keywords have also less quality backlinks than me and they have no proper content. The pages that I want to rank are product pages and blog pages.

binayjha

Besides creating backlinks, make some internal links too. Hope possible.

adnan.koncept11

Yes exactly, I have followed all these best practices but still, the pages for which I have done keyword research and then optimized it are not ranking......Instead of those pages, My homepage is ranking and showing in Google. Also, the pages that I want to rank like product pages show 100/100 pagescore in Moz also.

Can you please look at my website (easternhighway.com) and then give me some of your experience advice?

binayjha

Hi @adnan.koncept11, I analyzed it again and found the above suggested solutions are worth to get the desired results.

ms
by @ms (3855), 1 year ago

Don't forget about importance of search intent in SEO, specially in 2023.

Even good backlink profile won't be enough if your content doesn't perform.

yoJamesMarchanturusername

I think you just created backlinks for your homepage only, make more backlinks for other pages too and optimize them well for better results. Make sure you give a canonical tag for every page. So google won't get confused and give place your site as per the words user search for.

sunseoservices
by @sunseoservices (60), 1 year ago

First research the market then target keywords niche link.

Join the forum to unlock true power of SEO community

You're welcome to become part of SEO Forum community. Register for free, learn and contribute.