On page steps for ranking
Content is king for the website which helps it to rank in Google.
But without on-page activities it is worthless
Am here looking for steps and tactics that we need to use or follow in Website.
Kindly Share On-page steps for a new website. ( website is based on Digital World Marketing ).
Which we can follow and make it better score on-page website.
The first step to rank your website is Website Indexing and then you need to focus on other On Page factors such as Title, Meta Description, Content Optimization and more.
Step 1: Choose a great domain name Step 2: Research the right keywords Step 3: Craft your content Step 4: Optimise your code Step 5: Technical setup Step 6: Earn links
On page steps for ranking.
- Keywords in Title Tag
- A unique title for every page
- Title length should be between 55 to 65 characters
- Brand Name in Title
- Keywords in Meta Description
- Unique Meta description for every page
- Brand Name in Meta Description
- Title length should be between 150 to 160 characters
- Keywords in H1 and H2 (Heading tags)
- Keyword density within content
- Unique content on a page basis
- Quality content with good length
- Images with Alt attribute
- URL Structure as per the hierarchy
- Using of Keywords in URL
- Use of dash operator in URL
- Avoid using session ID, parameters and any special character apart of the dash
- Interlinking among pages with proper anchor text
- Canonical tag integration for redirection and non-indexing
- Meta viewport for mobile SEO
- Broken Links redirected with appropriate link
- If Broken links not redirected remove it
- Custom 404 pages for all non-available page
- Mobile compatible
- Page size
- Page loading time
- W3C validated