Hi guys , How to do keyword research?
Keyword Research is a Seo off page Activity related for your topics/ Niche and go to planning for Keyword research.
Step 1: Study your niche. ... Step 2: Define your goals. ... Step 3: Make a list of relevant topics. ... Step 4: Create a list of seed keywords. ... Step 5: Use good keyword research tools. ... Step 6: Study the search intent. ... Step 7: Identify middle tail keywords. .. For examples
- sort tail keyword => High searches with high competition....ex- SEO 1. - list text here service
- middle keyword => high searches with the low competition.. ex- SEO service in Noida
- long tail keyword => no competition no searches... ex- SEO service in Noida sector 16
Step 8: Find out about your competitors.
Keywords are the words and phrases that people type into search engines. They’re also known as search queries or “SEO keywords.” Keyword research starts by understanding how customers might search for your business. You can then combine that knowledge with tools to find more keyword ideas, before cherry-picking the best ones.
Here’s how to do that in four simple steps.
- Brainstorm ‘seed’ keywords
- See what keywords your competitors rank for
- Use keyword research tools
- Study your niche There are few Keyword Research Methods Search volume Trend Clicks Traffic potential Keyword Difficulty Cost Per Click (CPC)
Thanks Regards Kawsar Hossen
There are lots of tools available for that on Google.
Step 1: Study your niche. ... Step 2: Define your goals. ... Step 3: Make a list of relevant topics. ... Step 4: Create a list of seed keywords. ... Step 5: Use good keyword research tools. ... Step 6: Study the search intent. ... Step 7: Identify long-tail keywords. ... Step 8: Find out about your competitors.
My suggestion google keyword planner is best for Keyword research it is a free of cost and it will display more keyword ideas.. For best seo company Contact us.
There is a lot of keyword tools for research your keyword. some are free and some are paid but i mostly recommend paid SEO tools. In my experience Ahrefs, SEMRush, Keyword Reveler are the best tools. you can also find them as a group by tools at cheap prices from many toos agencies.