juniorseo

How to improve keywords positions which are 20+

by @juniorseo (68), 1 year ago

I have some landings which rank for keywords only on 20+ positions. Those pages appear in search results, but the user doesn't see them as they are on 3-5 pages on Google, and I get 0 traffic. How can I improve these positions in terms of SEO? Ideally, I want to rank in the top 10.

0 Upvotes
5 Replies
4 Users
Sort replies:
binayjha
by @binayjha (4679), 1 year ago

You need to apply both on-page and off-page SEO, together with you need to beat the competition.

juniorseo
by @juniorseo (68), 1 year ago

Thanks for the reply! In terms of on-page SEO should I mention those keywords more in my content? E.g. create blog posts optimized for those keywords. Or this will not affect my product landing pages?

What steps for on-page SEO optimization should I do first of all?

binayjha
by @binayjha (4679), 1 year ago

While optimizing a webpage content for a specific key phrase,not only the keyword density of the page but also the keyword density on the whole website matters in ranking. Content manipulation for keyword stuffing is never recommended.It must be used in a natural way. For example, you can see below page for using of content,

https://www.talash.com/mothers-day-sarees-india
Gamerseo
by @Gamerseo (1330), 1 year ago

Mainly relevant content and good quality links are the key to success.

phanton2300@gmail.com

I agree with your question, what steps for on-page SEO optimization should I do first of all? and how to check whether they were optimized or not.

Join the forum to unlock true power of SEO community

You're welcome to become part of SEO Forum community. Register for free, learn and contribute.