rdo29

Toxic backlinks

by @rdo29 (123), 11 months ago

Hello. I ran backlink crawl with semrush and there were so many toxic bacnklinks to my website. It were weird sources. Target were url of our product pictures. As example I am sending screen with info from semrush: enter image description here

And examples of urls here: enter image description here Question 1: Does anybody have clue, why there are such backlinks and what could I do to get rid of them? Question 2: Is it possible that our website has worse domain authority thanks to that? Those are literraly few thousand.

Thanks a lot for any answer

0 Upvotes
4 Replies
4 Users
Sort replies:
digitalmarketingconsultant

These backlinks created by you ?

i can suggest a good source where you have actual idea about seo and backlinking method

Mansirana com , follow this

rdo29
by @rdo29 (123), 11 months ago

No. That is the thing...I did not created them, nor anybody from our marketing partners. We have also lots of good links which we created in our linkbuilding strategy.

However, these are marked as highly toxic and I do not know how they were somehow generated by someone. Maybe for hurting our seo?

lina
by @lina (134), 9 months ago

unlimited Link building ai instant Ranking >>> https: //jvz6.com/c/2759757/395968

digitalgangsta302
by @digitalgangsta302 (130), 9 months ago

Google has sophisticated systems to discredit spam links, but you can avail disavow option if you want to. You can set tough robots file to block unwanted bots. Add ddos protection or wordfence type protection. Discourage scraper sites and malicious bots.

Join the forum to unlock true power of SEO community

You're welcome to become part of SEO Forum community. Register for free, learn and contribute.