How can I optimize my On-page
I have done everything for my website Accounting and Bookkeeping Services but unable to achieve rank even in top 100, any suggestions??
Get good ranking depends on many factors. As you mentioned you have done with everything, so I assume you did the basic things, like - Keyword Research & Targeting, Optimize website as per the local search result (crucial, because Google search engine results change based on the location), solid website content & link building (though it is off-page).
Apart from that, there are many factors that are responsible for page ranking. Based on the common mistakes and our experience I'm giving you some suggestions.
- Check if you have duplicate content in your website,
- Mobile (Priority: HIGH) & Website optimization (I did check your site score only 6 in mobile & 39 in desktop on google page insight),
- Probably you get Crawl Error on Google,
- Might be there are too many redirections,
- Might be you don't have sufficient and consistent content on social media (off-page),
- Last but not least - you might miss GMB.
Please check the above-mentioned points once again and still if you would have the difficulties then come to me. I lead an excellent & highly efficient team, and we do white hat SEO best practices.
Il existe un outils très performant du nom de SEO RANKING qui vous permettra de monter en gamme sur Google, il assure une meilleure visibilité sur internet ce qui convergera beaucoup de client vers votre site web. Il est 100 % gratuit je vous le recommande.
Good Article Thanks for Sharing. keep up the good work!!!
If your site isn't ranked on the first 10 pages of google, you may use too competitive keywords, so your keyword strategy should be reviewed first.