How can a beginner start digital marketing?
Hello... Here are the steps:
- Get to know the basics of digital marketing.
- Start your own website.
- Become an SEO Expert.
- Get a Google Ads Certification.
- Master Facebook Ads Advertising.
- Become an expert in Google Analytics.
- Get a digital marketing job as a freelancer.
- Get a real internship.
These are just the basics, but they are definitely worthwhile.
Is it necessary to start your own website to get into the digital marketing? I think this step is optional.
It is indeed not necessary to build a website first. You can learn a lot more if you get an internship or job at an online marketing company. In addition to your Google ads certificate, you can also look at other topics and get those certifications!
I am not disagree with you. It has to be started somewhere then learner finds the way to move forward in a specific direction.