seoclerk

Decoding Google's Recent Actions: Insights from Analyzing 150+ Micro-Niche Websites

by @seoclerk (79), 1 month ago

In the past few days, I've studied over 150 micro-niche websites from various countries.... . From my analysis, I've noticed some trends I'd like to share: 1) Google has penalized many AI websites in March. . 2) Google has targeted spammy backlinking websites. . 3) Google has penalized sites with low-quality content. . 4) Websites lacking Experience, Expertise, Authoritativeness, and Trustworthiness (EEAT) have been penalized. . 5) Websites with poor design and cluttered elements have been affected. . . . On the flip side, Google has rewarded or increased traffic to websites with: 1) User-friendly designs. . 2) High-quality, human-centric content. .3) Many human and quality images for SEO. . 4) Websites that consistently publish high-quality content in short periods. . An example is a website built last month with only 145 posts, yet it's receiving significant traffic. If you're thinking of starting a website, keep these points in mind for the best results. . Micro-niche websites are still viable, with people searching, Google ranking, and blogging ongoing. Feel free to share this post. If you haven't found my list of 35+ free micro-niche websites, please comment. . Incase, you don't know, I am Muhammad Nadir Khan, and I help people with niche research, keyword research, website design, writing, and SEO.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies
2 Users
Sort replies:
ms
by @ms (4007), 1 month ago

So, why do you steal content and post it here?

You know there is 100% ban coming for this kind of behaviour and you still do that?

seoclerk
by @seoclerk (79), 1 month ago

This is my original work, and I am not copying anyone. If you find it elsewhere, it will be on my social media handles.

ms
by @ms (4007), 1 month ago

Why do you copy post it here from you socials? Genuinely curious...

Join the forum to unlock true power of SEO community

You're welcome to become part of SEO Forum community. Register for free, learn and contribute.