Hey, I suggest submitting your sitemap on the search console. If you already did then inspect your individual post URLs see the crawl status, errors if there is any error fix them, and request for indexing. That's it. Your pages will crawl soon. Cheers!
As per my opinion, Increasing Traffic is a long way process. Publishing a lengthy blog can be a good idea, but make sure your content is relevant, unique, and exciting for readers.
Beyond that, there are some technical aspects you must follow to boost your website traffic.
I got your point.
There are some tactics used for the link research to easily find niche relevant websites, where you can submit your content.
You need to build the queries, that will help you find the backlinks easily. Query example (search on Google): "pharma" inurl:/register
By using this query, you will get the sites relevant to pharma and their registration page as well. There are many queries that come with experience.
I hope you would like it.
Have a great day!
It's a great idea to learn SEO!!!
Let me help you with my experience.
- Learn about optimizing the website; make your site SEO-optimized and user-friendly.
- Learn about different on-page factors.
- Do the website audit using tools like SEMRush, Ahref, etc. Resolve the audit errors, and you will be definitely able to increase your SEO Score.
- Plan a strong strategy to work regularly, Which includes high-quality link building, increasing referring domain, guest blogging, commenting, niche submission, etc.
- Do more optimization and try something new. But first, make sure you are done the above-mentioned points.