Hello everyone, a question for SEO specialists - do you need in your work an API that will allow you to work with multiple Cloudflare accounts? Suggested key API features:
- Move domains - move a domain from one Cloudflare account to another with all domain settings, change protocol, status, work with subdomains
- Perform different types of searches among all domains on all Cloudflare accounts (by name, status, account, name servers, presence of a firewall or page rules, etc.), as if all domains are on one account.
- Create/delete domains and accounts.
- Create firewall and page rules and apply them to many domains on different accounts at once
- Clear the cache in the same way for domains on different accounts.
- Work with cache levels (similarly)
- Update ssl (similarly)
While working with lists for change (let's say, deleting a list of domains), it will be possible to send an Excel pr CSV file with a list, rather than enter it manually through the API.
The question is asked because access to the API will be paid - such functionality will take a long time to implement (however, the price will take into account the number of accounts and will be low). However, if there is no such need, I would not waste my time on solving a non-existent problem.
*It is possible to develop application, not just API, but it is harder.
What do you think, will someone need this tool?