Black hat SEO refers to a set of practices that are used to increases a site or page's rank in search engines through means that violate the search engines' terms of service.
- Invisible Text. Invisible text is any text that search engines can read, but users can not.
- Doorway Pages. Doorway pages are pages on a website that are loaded with keywords but have poor page content.
- Keyword Stuffing.
- Code Swapping. Code swapping is submitting a text-only version of a web page to the search engines in an effort to gain high rankings for that page. Once the desired positions within the search engines are achieved, the search engine-friendly text page is swapped out for a content page designed for human visitors.
Rising your domain authority is a long term process, but there are several ways to do this:-
- Work on your off-page SEO
- On-page SEO
- Increase your site loading speed
- Make your site mobile friendly
- Good and unique content
- Get higher quality backlinks
- Get link audit as sooner
- Update regularly
- Make a cache and effective Webdesign
- Increase user experience